Feng Shui can help you acquire wealth only when you work towards acquiring it. It will support you to seek fame and fortune and will create a congenial environment for the same. Feng Shui redirects the energy flow your home and office, in order to attract the wealth opportunities, thus making you prosperous. However, the basic tips remain the same as always, that is, to do away with clutter and wisely arrange the Feng Shui elements and objects in your space. These steps will ensure that you take your first step towards your goal.
Feng Shui creates and adds positive energy. It encourages this with the placement of objects that bring good energy and contribute to overall prosperity. These can be selected from a variety of items, including positive inspirational objects and symbols of wealth such as coins and family photos. All, when properly positioned, can contribute to creating the right kind of energy in your home. Feng Shui principles also direct you in including the right colors, specific objects and special features to your workplace and residence that contribute to prosperity. Feng Shui will even ascertain the wealth corner in your home. Above all, this is one area that requires order and cleanliness. Overall, your home must be designed in such a way as to bring positive, prosperous thoughts to the forefront.
It is too easy to dwell on what you do not have and become worn down with a felling you do not have enough. Sensations of wanting and dissatisfaction do not contribute to a goal of abundance or prosperity. When you inject into your environment positive symbols and energies, you shift to a positive focus. Employing Feng Shui you are concentrating on gratitude. This, in turn, creates a sense of abundance.
Feng Shui does, indeed, reveal to you how to surround yourself with various emblems of abundance and wealth, satiating your surroundings with positive, forward-moving energy that will help you reach and manifest your goals.
To be materially well-off is a much sought after dream. Indeed, good wealth luck is what motivated many people to search for ways and means to increase their fortunes.
There are ways in the art of Feng Shui that helps you to attract good chi to enhance your wealth luck. Here's how.
- If you wish to enhance your material wealth luck, sleep with your head pointed at your sheng chi direction. You can find out the direction using your Kua number. Sleeping in this position ensures general good luck and well being of the person.
- The kitchen stove, also known as the fire mouth should be properly positioned as it is an important factor in Feng Shui. The stove should face the household breadwinner's sheng chi.
- The main door also plays a vital role in Feng Shui. If wealth luck has been less than desirable lately, check is there is any offending man-made strucure that is sending out harmful poison arrows towards your main door.
- According to the 8 Life Aspirations, wealth and prosperity are governed by the Southeast direction. The element of Southeast is Wood and the color is green. Woodis produced by Water is destroyed by metal. Avoid having any major Metal or Fire element in this section of your home or office.
- If you are wondering why many offices and homes have large aquariums with beautiful fish, here's the answer : Water. A little bit of water feature in the Southeast section helps the growth of the natural Wood element. However, do not overdo it. A nice aquarium of pond with some fish will enhance the look and feel of your household. Balance is vital.
- Colors are also beneficial in attracting good chi. In the Southeast section of your home or office, display some items colored in green. You can also paint the wall in green or hang some gree colored curtains or drapes, as long as it does not seem odd and out of place there.