Best Canister Vacuum Reviews 2017
Well researched and unbiased best canister vacuum reviews made by actual users are great sources of useful, updated, and reliable information which will lead to wise and well informed buying decisions to help you choose the most suitable product for your needs. A good canister vacuum cleaner is important to keep your home free from dust and allergens. A cleaner home environment with great indoor quality will not just give you a complete sense of happiness and comfort for it will also contribute to you and your family’s better health.
So, based on the best canister vacuum reviews, what are really the strong selling points of a top quality vacuum? What exactly do you have to check when looking for a good canister vacuum?
- The best canister vacuum is compact and lightweight that requires minimal effort when you carry it and easily maneuver around your furniture pieces to make vacuuming less tiring and more efficient for you.
- A more powerful motor is equivalent to a canister vacuum with a reliable suction, which then results to more thoroughly cleaned carpets and floors. Canister vacuums that feature turbo heads are believed to be better in cleaning carpets than the ones without them.
- It is good to pick a vacuum that comes with extra useful tools like a crevice tool for hard to reach areas and corners, or an upholstery tool which can facilitate easy cleaning of soft furnishings and drapes to contribute to an easier and more thorough cleaning of your home.
- The filter is a very important feature as far as the best canister vacuum is concerned. A good filter has the ability of trapping even the smallest dust particles which include pollen, droppings of cockroaches, and feces of dust mites. The best and most highly recommended filter is a HEPA filter that can trap as much as 99.9 percent of fine dust particles down to as tiny as 0.3 microns to result in better quality of air around your house. This makes it a wise option for those who suffer from allergies.
- A long power cord for your canister vacuum means that you can have an easy and quick cleaning task at one go with no need for you to plug it in and out during the entire process.
- The best unit also comes with bag-less vacuums or quick release self-sealing bags with a see through bin for dust collection released with a very simple mechanism to offer an easier and more convenient disposal of collected dust to prevent the dust puffs from going back to the air.
- A reliable canister vacuum is one that features an adjustable telescopic wand based on your most comfortable height so that you will not suffer from any back pains every time you vacuum. This will also ensure an easier floor to ceiling and whole house cleaning.
- Motor warranty and durability are also among the plus points you have to consider. You can now find models with a motor warranty that lasts from 1 year to as much as 7 years.